Thursday, December 13, 2007

Top 5: My favorite Christmas/Holiday movies

In no particular order:
  • The Grinch - the old animated one, not the Jim Carrey thing.
  • White Christmas - a classic.
  • A Christmas Story - one of my favorites as a kid and I still try to watch it at least once a year (which is easy when one of the cable channels usually plays it continually for at least 24 hours). You'll shoot your eye out!
  • It's a Wonderful Life - I don't watch this every year, but I still love it.
  • When Harry Met Sally - One of my favorite movies of all time, and though not really a holiday movie, since the end takes place during a New year's party I always associate it with the holidays.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Shrek the Halls special this year. Lorelei giggled throughout the whole thing and I really liked how each of the characters had their own version of The Night Before Christmas.

No comments: