Friday, February 23, 2007

TGIF

I don't want to be at work today ...

Randomness:
  • Lorelei's Dad comes home tomorrow after two weeks in California. YEAH! I can't beleive I made through two weeks alone with Lorelei and the dog, and with a snow storm, too.
  • I'm down to 3 WIPs: Jaywalker #2, Lorelei's Dad sock #2, and Cozy. I really want to cast on for Branching Out and some new socks and of course, my perfect sweater. But I won't. I'm trying to cut down on the number of WIPs I have going at any one time. Maybe if I only work on one (or two) project(s) at a time, they will be finished faster. I've been working on the second Jaywalker for what feels like 6 months - which is crazy.
  • I finished the Log Cabin baby (doll) blanket this week. I'll post pictures after Lorelei's Dad brings back the camera.
  • Tickets for the Nationals Opening Day game go on sale tomorrow. We're hoping to take Lorelei to her first baseball game (the Nats are playing our Marlins).
  • February sweeps is over. My favorite shows right now - Lost, Heroes, The Office, Gilmore Girls, and Veronica Mars. Jericho is another show that I like - I ended up watching most of the first half of the season on the internet.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: