Just in time for Random Wednesday - bullets!
- I had a birthday.
- I got a promotion. Basically, same job, just more work and more money. And I'll be a supervisor once they replace my old position.
- Lorelei's almost potty-trained. It's taken a lot longer than I thought it would, but I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Sheep and Wool! Lorelei and I went to MDS&W on Saturday. I didn't buy much, but we did see a lot of sheep, caught a glimpse of a couple of bloggers, as well as Casey (who my friends claim had some tequila on him).
- I started a shawl that I had hoped to finish by last weekend. Yup - didn't make it. Getting close though. It's the Diamond Fantasy Shawl in Lisa Souza Sock! Merino, Violet's PInk Ribbon.
- I think I finished some socks. The Perfect Sweater is still "in progress" but I haven't touched it in at least a month.
- Lorelei and I are going to Disney in June. She's been in a Princess phase for months now, so I expect that she will totally love Disney.