Monday, March 26, 2007

It's a Sock!

I started a pair of Roza's socks with my Lorna's Laces - girly stripe. I don't know whether it's the yarn or the pattern, but I am loving these socks. I can't put it down. I'm almost to the heel in about 4 days (which is definitely a record for me, my second Jaywalker took about 9 months). And so far, I am LOVING the Lorna's Laces. It's the nicest sock yarn I knit with (though I don't have that much to compare it to). The brioche stitch is also a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

Happy Monday!

Tuesday update: I added a picture from Sunday night. I've already started the heel flap. I upsized this sock because I have wide feet and my gauge was a little off and I didn't want to change it. So I did quite a bit of math to figure out the heel (and toe) numbers. I feel like a big girl adjusting the pattern all by myself. Of course I say that before I actually knit it, it probably won't fit and then I'll feel stupid. Oh well.

No comments: