Monday, April 09, 2007

Random Monday

It's been a while since I've posted, so in an effort to catch up - randomness!


  • I've finished the first Roza sock. I love it! It's so soft and squishy and pretty. It took two weeks start to finish (not including swatching), which is very fast for me knitting a whole sock on size 1 needles. I've balled up my new skein of Lorna's Laces and I'll probably cast on for sock #2 tonight.
  • We took Lorelei to her first baseball game last week - the Nationals Opening Day game against our Florida Marlins. Lorelei had a good time clapping and cheering (until she had a tantrum in the 6th and then we left). Our Marlins won and had a pretty good first week.
  • Cozy is still coming along. I'm on ball 5 of 9.
  • It snowed here on Saturday morning. Just enough to make everything look white. Just enough to make me wonder why I ever left Florida.
  • Lorelei has a stroller for her baby doll. The other day Lorelei was sitting in it and I threatened to put the stroller in time out if Lorelei didn't get out of it. And then I went back to my knitting. Five hours later (after Lorelei had gone to bed), I realized that Lorelei had put the stroller in time out herself. She is too funny!
  • We're supposed to be closing on our first house next Monday. Wish me luck!

Happy Monday!

No comments: