Monday, December 31, 2007

FO Parade

I've been busy with Christmas knitting so here are some FOs that I neglected to post.

Here's a scarf I made for Lorelei. Not really a Christmas present, but I did give it to her on Christmas eve (because that's when I finished it). I made a modified Palindrome scarf (I took out one of the able repeats to make it Lorelei-sized) using some red Plymouth Encore left over from Lorelei's wallaby.

Here is an unoriginal hat using some WOTA bulky hand-dyed (Redwood Forest?). I didn't have large enough DPNs, so the hat turned out a little tight, but I've been wearing it anyway because it's so pretty.
This is a last-minute purled beret that I originally started for Lorelei's cousin but I didn't have enough yarn so the finished size was too small for the cousin, but fine for Lorelei. After I realized it would be too small, I ordered more yarn and made another, larger one (this one I left knit-side out instead of purl-side). In the end, I blocked the cousin's so much that it ended up being too big.
Hope you have a Happy New Year!

No comments: