Friday, November 04, 2005

I am so SPOILED

Over the last year, I've started frequenting more and more tv related websites. I now have so much tv knowledge that I don't even need to watch any of my favorite shows for next couple of months because I already know everything that's going to happen.

After I found out what was in the hatch, I thought I was finished with spoilers. Lost just isn't the same when I'm not surprised. But I can't stop reading the spoilers. I'm addicted. I've even started watching new shows so that I can read more spoilers. Lost wasn't enough.

But I think I've hit a new low. I've been watching Reunion (though I haven't watched last night's episode yet). It's not a good show, but I was hooked - waiting to find out who died. I don't even care who the killer is, I just wanted to know who died. Well, I found out today who it is. Now I don't have any reason to watch the show.

I guess I need to go back to watching Law and Order, where there aren't any questions left at the end of the episode.

No comments: