Do a Wikipedia search of your birthdate, minus the year; list three interesting events, three people who were born, and three people who died on that day.
Three (or four) Events:
- 1755 - Samuel Johnson's A Dictionary of the English Language published in London.
- 1912 - The British passenger liner RMS Titanic sinks at about 2:20 a.m. after hitting an iceberg in the North Atlantic almost three hours earlier.
- 1923 - Insulin first became generally available for use by diabetics.
- 1947 - Jackie Robinson debuts for the Brooklyn Dodgers baseball team, breaking that sport's color line.
- 1452 - Leonardo da Vinci, Italian artist (d. 1519)
- 1707 - Leonhard Euler, Swiss mathematician (d. 1783)
- 1959 - Emma Thompson, English actress
- 1865 - Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States (b. 1809)
- 1998 - Pol Pot, Cambodian dictator (b. 1925)
- 2001 - Joey Ramone, American musician and singer (The Ramones) (b. 1951)