Yesterday was CW day, so today I've been reading all about two of my favorite shows - Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars, which will be on the same night this fall. Some things I've learned:
- Mac will be a series regular next season (VM)
- Logan is staying in London on GG, but both Rory and V will still be involved with their Logans when the season starts
- Dave Rosenthal (the new head of GG) used to be crazy
- VM - instead of one big mystery there will be 3 smaller mysteries (not huge news, I've known this for a while)
- Lorelai and Christopher definitely had sex during the season finale
- Luke's daughter (and her mother) will still be around next season
CBS had their presentations on Sunday, but I don't really watch anything on CBS except for How I Met Your Mother. There was a presentation for Rachael Ray's new talk show which I just heard about over the weekend (from Good Housekeeping?). I love $40 a Day and I have one of her cookbooks, so this show might be interesting. She is really perky though - I'm not sure how much of that I could take.