Monday, July 17, 2006

Where did time go?

So it's already been a week since I last posted. How about a quick update?
  • Jaywalker #1 - turned the heel, ready to pick up stitches.
  • Picovoli - finished the waist decreases. Only a couple more inches before it's finished. I'm hoping that it will be finished this week or next.
  • Charlotte's Web shawl - Oh look. I started a project and forgot to tell you. I started this last week, did the first 10 rows (the set-up rows on the pointy end) and I haven't touched it since. Once I finish Pico, this will be my main non-sock project.
  • I swear I'm going to start some booties this week. Those little babies are going to be here before I know it. I might make some bibs too (from Mason-Dixon Knitting).
  • I ordered some yarn to make dish cloths/dish towels for my brother for his wedding. It should arrive any day now.

It's crazy hot here in DC. My air conditioning may have been fixed this morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Stay cool!

No comments: