Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday

It's Wednesday. I've knit two rows since I got back from Florida. And those two rows may have been knit last Wed. I blame the non-sleeping, very active, almost 2 yo child living in my house. I think it's getting better. Lorelei slept through the night the last two nights. I was actually able to watch a couple hours of tv last night - thanks to Lorelei's dad.

While there hasn't been any knitting, I did get to work a little on updating my knitting notebook. It's almost like knitting, right?

I have a three day weekend coming up and no plans. So hopefully:
  1. I will do some knitting
  2. I will take pictures of my new WIPs. Cozy and fetching especially. I have a glove of fetching complete, I may be able to start and finish the other one this weekend.
  3. I will get to clean off the DVR. I'm at 98% full and it's making me sad that I can't watch all the shows I want to.

No comments: