- I finished the first Christmas present (except for the blocking). I'm amazed at myself - it's not even October yet. I have one other present to knit (as of right now), so I think I'm doing pretty well, maties.
- I started the Perfect Sweater. I'm making it in dark blue Casecade 220 and I have maybe 6 inches of the back done.
- A Summer of Socks wrapup will be coming this weekend (the jaywalkers should finally be done soon). I already have plans for a pair of husband socks, so those will be started soon.
- Prison Break started up again this week. I didn't love last season when they were on the run, but this season looks promising.
- Kitchen Nightmares starts tonight. I can't wait. I love watching G. Ram scream at people.
- Shiver me timbers!
Happy Talk like a pirate day!