Monday, October 22, 2007

Who says Summer is over?

Last week, our local PBS station replayed the Sesame Street episode with Tina Fey. Tina Fey plays a book-loving pirate (a bookaneer). Lorelei is a big fan of pirates and this episode, so we watched it about 4 times last week. Which is fine, I like it too.

BUT (there's always a but...) that episode had Elmo talking about the Beach. For some reason, Lorelei has decided that she loves the beach, even though she doesn't remember the one and only time that she was at the beach (at about 15 months old).

Anyway, Lorelei decided that she needed to go to the beach - so she found a sun hat, put on her sunglasses, and then demanded to know where her wim suit was, so she could go wimming (I guess she has trouble saying "swim"). When I refused, she took off her clothes anyway and wandered around the house in a hat, sunglasses, and her diaper. I'm almost sorry I didn't get a picture of it.

I think it's going to be a long winter.

No comments: