Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm a Slacker

So I'd gotten really good about posting
often (for a couple of weeks anyway) and then I went and slacked off. I could blame it on the cold I've had for a couple of weeks or the snow (10 inches - yuck!) or even the anticipation of the 2006 Winter Olympics. But it doesn't matter why I've been a slacker - I just am.





So I have gotten a lot of knitting done in the last couple of weeks. I finished Lorelei's scarf. She loves it, mostly I think because it's the one item of clothing that she can put on by herself.

I also finished Lorelei's dad's hat. It didn't turn out quite as perfect as I would have liked, but when you roll it up most of the flaws are invisible.

I started my first sock on Sunday and then again on Monday. So far the hardest part is getting used to knitting in the round and using the little DPNs. I'll probably start another scarf soon, because I like knitting scarves.

No comments: