Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Knot again!

So I sat down to knit on Friday night planning to get in 3 hours of tv and knitting.

About 15 minutes into my evening, I decide to try to untangle my yarn. I'm using double strands on my Tychus and my strands had gotten twisted. I'm not used to using double strands and obviously wasn't thinking about how this would work. Long story short - after two hours of trying to untangle the knot in my yarn, I had to cut it. Now I can hear you saying "But why didn't you just cut it before you spent two hours of your life?" Sadly, I don't have a good answer for that question. But the next time, 15 minutes tops and then I CUT!

Now for the good news - I finished Lorelei's scarf. Pictures will be posted later. Now I can concentrate on finishing the hat.

No comments: