Friday, February 03, 2006

Trish's TV this week - Feb 3

There wasn't much on tv this week that I watched. But I'll try to find some highlights.
  • Veronica Mars - this was a half great episode/half not great. I loved the Weevil/Logan story, except for the end. I love Logan more every week. The Wallace story I hated, except for the girlfriend fakeout. I started laughing hysterically when I realized what was going on. Next week should be really good since it looks like the mayor is about to be implicated in the bus crash.
  • Will & Grace - I love me some Taye Diggs and I actually found this episode funny (that's rare these days), but what is with the whole green card/fake marriage thing???? That's one of the lamest story lines in a while. Sadly, I won't miss this show when it's gone.
  • 24 - I'm finding this show really satisfying this season. I haven't watch the last season or two, but it's reminding me why I loved it the first season. Every episode there's at least one great twist/surprise. The first lady is awesome. Her craziness just keeps me coming back for more, but someone needs to smack down her wussy husband.
  • Gilmore Girls - the last few minutes this week were definitely different for this show, but I'm still not sure if I loved it or hated it. The directly was great, but it's the story that I'm undecided about. They were fighting, not fighting, fighting, etc. I'm not sure if anything was resolved or how the Lorelais relationship with the grandparents will be going forward. I think I was looking for a resolution and I didn't get one. Oh well, still a great episode and another Logan that I love.

No comments: