Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fall Knitting Preview

So as Summer comes to a close, I'm finishing up/working on two pairs of socks, the Irish Hiking Scarf, and I still need to weave in the ends of my Picovoli (which I'm planning to wear next week). So what will I be knitting this Fall?
  • More socks, of course. I have some Lorna's Laces and some KnitPicks Essential that are next on my list of socks.
  • Booga bag - I bought the yarn for this art MS&W in May and I really want to start this.
  • I started my Charlotte's web shawl, but I don't know if I'm really loving this. This may get shoved to the bottom of the basket until next summer.
  • I'm thinking about making my first sweater. But I don't have a pattern picked out and I don't have any yarn for it. Stitches East is coming up in a couple of months - maybe I'll go and get inspired.
  • Wrist warmers - at first I thought these were a little strange (I'm from Florida) but I'm starting to see the advantage to these.

So, what else do I need to add to my list? Maybe a hat for Lorelei?

No comments: