Friday, June 08, 2007

Crazy Friday

  • I used the bathroom at work this morning and there was someone in there having a conversation on their cell phone. Why do people do that?
  • I watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy yesterday for the first time. Today I heard the Isaiah Washington got fired. I've been reading some of the message boards and people are either extremely happy that he's being made to pay for his "crimes" or they vow never to watch the show again. This has been expected for months, so I don't understand why people are getting so crazy about it.
  • I work on the 4th floor of an 8-story office building. I got an email this morning that the 5th floor will be closed all weekend so that birds can be removed from the building.
  • Pearls Before Swine is one of my favorite comics. I love the new neighbors.
  • Tiny ponies in sneakers.

No comments: