Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Socks!

The Roza socks are finally finished. I love these socks! These are Lorna's Laces in the Girly Stripe colorway. I had to upsize a little because my gauge was a little tight (and I liked it that way), but I think my math worked pretty well. See what you can do with two degrees in math?

Summer of Socks starts tomorrow, so the Roza socks were finished just in time. I have some Opal Dreamcatcher that I've been saving for a while that I'm planning to start with tomorrow. I'm thinking about plain toe-up but with a figure-8 cast on instead of the short rows that I've been using.

I think my goal for Summer of Socks will be 3 pairs. I've only made 5 pairs ever, so I think 3 is a pretty high goal.

1 comment:

~Jody said...

OMG I LOVE those socks!! That stripe happening like that is SO cool!!! I want a pair!