Friday, January 06, 2006

4 Kings Review

I started watching Buffy in reruns in April 2003, shortly before the series finale. And I was immediately hooked and had seen every episode 6 months later. So, of course I love Seth Green. I was also one of the only 5 people to actually like Committed with Jennifer Finnegan and Josh Cooke. I decided I was going to at least watch the first episode of Four Kings (I watch every episode of Will & Grace anyway, even though it's rarely funny).

I was pleasantly surprised that I actually found it funny. It started a little slow with the setup for the show and the death of the grandmother, but then it picked up. The old lady with her marijuana pills, the "salami flavored" shake, the "breakup" with the trainer - all very funny stuff.

I will definitely watch this show again!

*** 1/2 out of *****

No comments: