Friday, January 13, 2006

My little Dracula

Lorelei is getting some new teeth - one last week and one this week. So she's decided that she should use them to bite her classmates. Lorelei is not a skinny child and she's a few weeks older than most of the other kids. Now I haven't been around to witness these incidents so I don't know if she's doing it because she's mad, if she thinks she's playing, or if her mouth just really hurts and she thought that might help. She's 13 months old now and she doesn't really understand that she's not supposed to bite people and I don't know how to make her understand.

I guess I really just feel bad that my kid is hurting other people and that there's not really much I can do about it. Oh well, at least she hasn't drawn blood. This week, anyway.

No comments: