- The big news this week is CW - the new combination of UPN and the WB. This has the potential to be a good thing. I only watch one UPN show and a couple of WB shows, so I'm not concerned about losing any favorites (Charmed was a goner before this news). Hopefully this move will be more viewers to Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars, leading to an emmy for Lauren G.
- Lost - not my favorite episode this week. Charlie is a little boring and I don't like Claire. I did enjoy the baptism at the end, Eko is a great character. BTW - remember the psychic's warning that Claire had to be the one to raise the baby? I wonder if that has anything to with Charlie's dreams and the baptism. We'll have to see where that storyline goes.
- Sitcoms - HIMYM was good this week. I like Buttercup. I finally watched Jake in Progress for the first time. I'm not a big fan. If it comes back, I may give it another try. Four Kings - still very funny. I loved the high school video.
- I haven't watched this week's Veronica Mars yet. It sounds like a really good episode.
- Oh and Robert Scorpio comes back to GH today after being dead for many years. I haven't watched GH in ages (most of the characters I know are being played by different actors now), but I'll definitely watched today's show to see Tristan Rogers.
Friday, January 27, 2006
Trish's TV this week - Jan 27
The first in what will hopefully be a weekly post.