Tuesday, January 03, 2006

TV 2006

As a confessed TV addict, I'm very excited about the return of new tv tonight and especially the return of Scrubs. I was able to watch all the shows on my DVR weeks ago and if it weren't for old Alias reruns (from S1, I quit watching in S1 and started again last year so now I'm watching/rewatching the old episodes to get caught up) and House reruns (I just started watching a couple of months ago and now I'm hooked - this is a GREAT show).

I'll admit that I wasn't a huge fan of Scrubs in the beginning, but every episode I laugh a little bit more. And after Garden State - I LOVE Zach Braff. He's wicked funny.

So Alias, Prison Break, The Apprentice and Joey are on extended breaks. Reunion, sadly, is over forever. The shows that I'm most excited about new episodes are Lost (of course), Veronica Mars (another new favorite, I started watching at the beginning of S2), and Gilmore Girls. I stopped watching 24 during/after S2, but I think I may start watching again since everyone loved last season so much. I'll try to watch the 4 hour premiere, but it might be a little more Jack Bauer than I can take in two days. Thank God for my DVR!

No comments: