Friday, January 13, 2006

My Week in Short

  • Lost - Best Episode EVER!!! There were so many great things about this episode from the "Jesus stick" to Eko staring down the monster. It really had the feel of S1, but with one of the newer characters. I admit that I haven't loved Lost as much this season, but it made up for it this week.
  • I haven't watched as much TV as I would have liked this week (my DVR is almost full), but I did watch The Office last night. This is a show that I really didn't like much last year, but I'm loving it now. I thought last night's episode was the funniest ever.
  • And just so you don't think I love everything - I watched the first 5 minutes of the Live Will & Grace. I didn't think it was funny at all. Then Lorelei started screaming, so I might watch the rest over the weekend.
  • Lorelei's getting a new tooth this week - this will be number 7. She's also been biting all her classmates this week. I'm afraid one of these days one of the other parents will get all mad and beat me up (though I know I could take them).
  • I started my first knitting project of the year (which makes it like my second project ever). I'm making a purse, but I bought thinner yarn than the pattern called for, so it's more work than I had planned. So far it's looking pretty good. My last project took almost two years, so if I finish it in the next month or two I'll feel really productive. I also bought yarn for my next two projects - two scarves, one of which will be Lorelei sized.

No comments: