Friday, March 17, 2006

My first meme

From Debi.
A-Age: 30 (for another couple of weeks)
B-Bed size: Queen
C-Chore you hate: Washing dishes (but I'm too picky to use the dishwasher)
D-Dessert you love: Cake
E-Essential start your day item: Lots of Coffee
F-Favorite actor(s): George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Ryan Reynolds
G-Gold or Silver: gold
H-Height: 5'3
I-Instruments you play: piano, violin and voice
J-Job title: Mathematical Statistician
K-Keeping track of your day: my brain, several calendars and lists
L-Living arrangements: husband, baby, dog
M-Mom's name: Terry
N-Not liking right now: the crazy DC weather (85 on Mon, Snow on Fri)
O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Lorelei's birth
P-Place you were born: Kansas City, MO
Q-Quote you like: Failure is not an option.
R-Right or left handed: right
S-Siblings: 1 younger brother
T-Time you woke up today: 5:30 am
U-Unique habit: too many to list
V-Vegetable you hate: Green Beans
W-Worst habit: reciting movie lines while the movie is playing (I'm surprised the husband hasn't killed me yet)
X-X-rays you've had: none in the last 20 years
Y-Yummy food you can make: Ziti
Z-Zodiac sign: Aries

No comments: