- I was going to take pictures of all my WIPs last night, but Lorelei wouldn't go to bed. Maybe tonight.
- I started my first toe-up sock and I love it. I'm using Opal Prisma yarn and Wendy's sock pattern.
- I didn't get to Wendy's book signing on Saturday, but I did buy the book and start reading it. It's pretty funny and I like a lot of the patterns.
- Picovoli - 2+ inches, Wavy scarf - 15 inches, Irish hiking scarf - 30+ inches, Opal sock - 4 inches of foot, Sock from hell - I might finish these after the Opal socks (the anger may have faded by then and I should have more skillz to deal with it)
- Maryland Sheep and Wool this weekend!!!
- We bought a potty this weekend. I'm a little scared, but I'm sure it will be easier for her than it is for me.
- Lorelei said beer this weekend. She didn't know what it was, but it made me feel like a bad mother (when I wasn't laughing).
Happy Monday all!