Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Finally - WIPs

Last night was picture night, I FINALLY took pictures of all my WIPS. So I can prove to everyone that I do knit, I have been knitting, and one day I'll have more FOs.

First is my Picovoli. It's coming along pretty well. I tried it on a few days ago and the arm holes are a little tighter than I would like but not too bad. Unfortunately, my bust is a little larger than the pattern was written for, so I'm not as far along as I had thought - I need to knit a few more inches before I can start the waist shaping. Still, I'm happy with the progress I'm making.

Irish Hiking Scarf - on ball 4 of about 5. The cables were a lot easier than I thought they would be (or my knitting is a lot better than I thought). I'm pretty proud of how it's turning out.

Finally, the Wavy scarf. This is about 60% complete. I'm making this for Lorelei's teacher, but I like it so much I may have to make another one for myself.

No comments: