Friday, June 16, 2006

Wow, it's Friday already!

I was in a technical writing class for work this week and somehow the week just flew by. So to sum up:
  • I started the second Opal sock. I'm getting close to having half the foot done. Everyone in my class was so impressed that I could knit socks!
  • I found out that the English language has changed since I took English in high school. I think they change the rules just to confuse people.
  • My brother is officially engaged. It looks like the wedding will be Labor Day weekend. My first trip to New Mexico, how fun!
  • One of my friends is getting married in Tampa in Oct. I haven't been to a wedding in about 5 years and now I'll have two in two months.
  • I watched the first episode of Windfall. I'm not sure I like it, but it does have Luke Perry. I need to watch the second episode and see how I feel.
  • So You Think You Can Dance - what is it about this show that sucks me in??? I've never watched an minute of American Idol, but I live for SYTYCD. My favorites are Donyelle and Travis. The format is a little different from last year's, but this year's dancers also seem to have a lot more training.
  • Entourage returned on Sunday. Still a great show. I LOVE Jeremy Piven! I like how Debi Mazar was hugely pregnant and they didn't try to hide it.
  • Make the Connection bracelet kit - I already ordered mine.

Happy Friday!

No comments: