- It's Election Day here in Virginia. I get to vote for such exciting things as: school board member, clerk of court, commonwealth's attorney, and soil and water conservation director.
- The TV and movie writer's strike started yesterday. I hope that it doesn't last long, but it looks like it may. I'm not looking forward to the increase in bad reality shows that will occur if this strike lasts for more than a few weeks. Farmer Takes a Wife looks really bad.
- Our Miami Dolphins are on their way to a perfect season. A perfectly bad season.
- NBC is having a "Green" week. I'm all about the environment and global warming is bad - but this is just cheesy. Couldn't they have come up with something better for Sweeps?
- Christina Aguilera finally confirms she's pregnant. This would be one of the worst kept secrets ever. Paris Hilton outed her months ago. Also Milla Jovovich had a baby recently and named her Ever Gabo. What kind of a name is that????
Who has some current events that I'm missing?