- Hedera seems to be taking up my every waking moment (though of course, it's not. I have a job and a Lorelei and a house to get ready for a party.) I'm into the foot of the first sock and I love it more than I should. Especially since there are two rows where I knit row 1 instead of row 3. I'm not calling them design features. Features that will hopefully not be repeated for sock #2. The sleeve of my perfect sweater is starting to feel a little neglected. As are the Christmas hats/scarves/mittens that need to be knit.
- Lorelei turns 3 on Monday. I'm convinced that the "Terrible Twos" are really the "Terrible Threes". The tantrums for no reason, the arguing just because, etc. are all starting to drive me insane. Thank goodness, she's so cute and smart. Otherwise, I don't know how I'd put up with it all. Last night Lorelei wanted pancakes for dinner. So I served pancakes and she screamed. Then she stopped screaming, ate, wanted more. I made more. She screamed. I ate the pancakes. Then she stopped screaming and got mad because I ate them. At least the pancakes were good.
- My parents are visiting this weekend for Lorelei's party. It's Thursday and my house is still a mess.
- I broke the carafe for my coffeemaker on Monday. It was so traumatic that I still haven't fully recovered. It doesn't help that my coffeemaker seems to be discontinued so I had to order a replacement carafe directly from the company and I don't think they've shipped it yet. Thank goodness that they sell Starbucks in my office building. I don't know what I'm going to do this weekend.
- I know random posts are supposed to have at least 5 items, but I can't think of anymore right now.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
OOPS - I seem to have missed Wednesday. Not to mention Tuesday.