Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Random Wednesday

It's the day before Thanksgiving. Let's see what's going on.
  • I worked from home today so that I could go to the Thanksgiving feast at Lorelei's preschool. There was actually a lot of food and pie.
  • Unfortunately, Lorelei decided that it was time to go home after we ate. So I didn't get to work much this afternoon.
  • Luckily, work was dismissed two hours early for Thanksgiving.
  • I got a lot of knitting done while Lorelei was taking a nap.
  • I'm almost to the heel of the first Hedera sock. I'm over half finished with my mom's Christmas present. Still working on sleeve #2 of the Perfect Sweater.

Have a Great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

i just got my ravelry account, so i felt the need to check you out :)

Sheepish Annie said...

I admire you for getting the holiday knitting done. I've just given up on the whole thing. Maybe I'll do better next year...::sigh::

Hope your Thanksgiving was great and that there was plenty of pie to go around!