- I worked from home today so that I could go to the Thanksgiving feast at Lorelei's preschool. There was actually a lot of food and pie.
- Unfortunately, Lorelei decided that it was time to go home after we ate. So I didn't get to work much this afternoon.
- Luckily, work was dismissed two hours early for Thanksgiving.
- I got a lot of knitting done while Lorelei was taking a nap.
- I'm almost to the heel of the first Hedera sock. I'm over half finished with my mom's Christmas present. Still working on sleeve #2 of the Perfect Sweater.
Have a Great Thanksgiving!