Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hedera

I cast on Hedera yesterday. I've had the yarn in my stash for close to a year and a half (KnitPicks Essential in chocolatey brown). I've been eyeing the Hedera pattern for a while. I decided back in February that this yarn wanted to be Hedera. So the build up to this project has been long. I've completed a repeat and a half of the pattern.
Thoughts:
  • I love the look of this pattern.
  • I love the chocolately color of this yarn. These will be perfect for work - the majority of my work clothes are brown, tan, or look nice with brown. (that's an issue for another day)
  • I only have 1 and 1/2 repeats completed, but so far I really like the way this yarn looks with the pattern.
  • But man, this pattern is fiddly. If I wasn't totally in love with the end result, I would have ripped this out already.

No comments: