Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Random Wednesday

  • It's almost 10pm and Lorelei is still not asleep. It's ruining all my evening plans. And I'm going to blame her for the late posting tonight.
  • My Lorelei is a completely different Lorelei than the Lorelei at preschool. The preschool Lorelei always listens, eats all her food, follows directions, and uses the potty. The home Lorelei does none of those things. I'm feeling distressed by this.
  • OTN: christmas present (Branching out) - repeat #2, sleeve # 2 of the perfect sweater, and 4 repeats of Hedera sock 1.
  • I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. I'm really not ready for the holiday/birthday season. Lorelei's dad ordered his own birthday present today and I have some ideas for Lorelei. I also need to buy supplies for the party and deep clean my house. Yeah!
  • I swore to myself that I would send Christmas cards this year. Early. I need to get on that.
  • I just finished watching this week's Heroes. It fills in all the holes, but I'm feeling a little underwhelmed. I think I was expecting something more surprising.
  • Is it weird that I would really like to watch Sylar eat someone's brain?
  • I downloaded a bunch of podcasts last Friday. I finally put them all on my ipod, but I still haven't listened to any of them. I still haven't listened to the last epipsode of Lime and Violet.
  • I have come to the realization that I need more bags for my knitting. The plastic bag method really doesn't work well when I want to transport my knitting places. It also makes it hard to organize. Or maybe I just have too many projects OTN at once.
  • I've been knitting socially a lot lately. I've been meeting people at work for lunch almost ever day to knit. There have also been some weekend events. I'm very proud of myself for being so social.
  • Speaking of proud, it's day 14. That's almost half the month. Yeah, me!

No comments: