Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Current Events

  • Barry Bonds got indicted. I'm really tired of hearing about Barry Bonds (he's getting up there with Britney). He just needs to retire and fade away into obscurity.
  • Britney has ADD? Why does that not surprise me.
  • Paige Davis is returning to Trading Spaces. I stopped watching shortly after she left the show, it just wasn't the same without her perkiness. I may start watching again after she comes back. Trading Spaces is responsible for my love of TLC, though lately I only watch What Not to Wear.
  • Today starts the Thanksgiving travel "season." I'm really glad that I always stay home at this time of year.
  • The WGA strike is still going on. We've seen the last episode of The Office for a while (I thought it was the best of the season so far). We're going to run out of my favorite shows soon. I'm going to be really upset if Big Brother and American Idol are the only shows on tv. Maybe the networks will start running reruns again. If I haven't seen it before, it's new to me!
  • Our poor Miami Dolphins are still big losers (0-9) and the cheaters are (9-0). What is wrong with this picture?

No comments: